This Day In Fractured Fairfax:February 10
- February 10, 1909 – Louise Cox drowns in the Pohick Creek near Accotink.
- February 10, 1967 – Circuit Court Judge Arthur W. Sinclair appoints Robert F. Horan, Jr. as Commonwealth's Attorney to replace Ralph G. Louk.
- February 10, 1970 – 17-year-old Fort Hunt High School junior Charles D. Fanning challenges a group of other youths to a game of Russian roulette, then fatally shoots himself in the mouth with his father's .32 caliber revolver at his home at 7916 New Market Road in Alexandria.
- February 10, 1994 – A Fairfax Circuit Court jury takes less than two hours to convict 37-year-old Jeannette G. Harper for murdering 71-year-old Ada G. Sanderson in Sanderson's Falls Church home on July 8, 1993.
- February 10, 2016 – 19-year-old Shaki E. Phillip is stabbed and mortally wounded in the 7400 block of Loughboro Lane in Springfield by 20-year-old Dilshad Dosky. Phillip is taken to Fairfax Hospital, where he is pronounced dead.