This is the main page of the Fractured Fairfax Web site, a site about Fairfax County, Virginia.
The Fractured Fairfax Web site is intended as satire and should not be relied on for truth, accuracy, or good taste.
This Day in Fractured Fairfax
- March 19, 1971 – Fairfax Circuit Court Judge Albert V. Bryan, Jr. sentences 27-year-old motorcycle enthusiast Ronald W. Pryor to 20 years in prison for his abduction and LSD-inspired murder of 22-year-old Marine Corporal Walley L. Gaddis, Jr. in Lorton on May 29, 1969.
- March 19, 1997 – 44-year-old Robert Kaseman drunkenly kills 56-year-old Adela Baqaie and injures her husband Mohammed when he runs a red light at the intersection of Old Keene Mill Road and Bauer Drive in Springfield and strikes the Baqaie's 1987 Honda.
- March 19, 1999 – Fairfax Circuit Court Judge Stanley P. Klein sentences 20-year-old Charlene C. Taylor to nine years in prison for the starvation death of her son Trevon in January 1998.
- March 19, 2010 – 16-year-old Lorton teenager Christian Perez is beaten to death in the Woodlawn Park in Mount Vernon by Mario Reyes and Francisco Gonzalez Sanchez, two teenaged members of the rival MS-13 youth organization.
- March 19, 2015 – 56-year-old Paul W. Church dies in a fire at 5631 Southampton Drive in Springfield.