This is the main page of the Fractured Fairfax Web site, a site about Fairfax County, Virginia.
The Fractured Fairfax Web site is intended as satire and should not be relied on for truth, accuracy, or good taste.
This Day in Fractured Fairfax
- September 22, 1970 – 23-year-old Diane Bagley is struck by a car and mortally injured as she crosses Richmond Highway in Alexandria. Bagley is taken to the Alexandria Hospital, where she dies.
- September 22, 1990 – 61-year-old columnist Triet Le and his 52-year-old wife Tuyet Thi Dangtran are shot to death in the driveway of their home at 3615 Dannys Lane in Alexandria.
- September 22, 1998 – Off-duty Fairfax County Police officer Larry H. Jones shoots a cocker spaniel in the yard of his house in Sterling. Officer Jones claims he feared that the 30-pound dog would attack him.
- September 22, 2006 – Leslie E. Carver is sentenced to 40 years in prison for the 1994 murder of Marvin B. Greenwell by Circuit Court Judge Randy I. Bellows.
- September 22, 2009 – Stay-at-home father Herbert M. Price, Jr. fatally injures his 9-month-old son Dylan at his home in Burke when he shakes the baby.
- September 22, 2010 – A fire in a townhome at 9639 Hagel Circle in Lorton kills 24-year-old Elieen Cecilia Langham-Anderson and two of her sons, 5-year-old Soloman and 3-year-old Alfonso.