This Day In Fractured Fairfax:March 3
- March 3, 1995 – 30-year-old David E. Petruska is convicted of the 1988 murder of John H. Toland in Centreville.
- March 3, 2000 – 21-year-old Kennell Alexander is sentenced to 25 years in prison by Judge David T. Stitt for the February 13, 1999 murder of Alvin May in Reston.
- March 3, 2001 – 20-year-old Sea-Hwan Chang is beaten and mortally injured by a group of men including Jong Duck Choi, Donnie Sunbo Shim, and Chong Yi in the parking lot of the Patriot Village Apartments in Annandale. Chang discovered the men attempting to vandalize his car following his delivery of a beating to two men the previous day. Chang shouted at the men to drop their weapons and fight like men. They didn't, and beat him into a coma. Chang dies on March 28.
- March 3, 2006 – Wilbert T. Abney is convicted of the murder of his wife, Mona L. Abney in January, 1978.
- March 3, 2008 – 60-year-old Ronald K. Giguere is shot to death by his wife, Marysusan Giguere, to settle an argument in their home at 1438 Crowell Road in Vienna.
- March 3, 2014 – 20-year-old Fidel Salmeron, Jr. is killed in a vehicle crash and fire on Ox Road in Lorton.
This Day In Fractured Fairfax