- June 2 – 47-year-old Sang Byung Kim pleads no contest to second degree murder for stabbing his 43-year-old wife Hae Ja Lee to death in the kitchen of their home at 13651 Sweet Woodruff Lane in Centreville on July 4, 2007.
- June 6 – Penney S. Azcarate is invested as a judge on the Fairfax County General District Court.
- June 7 – 23-year-old Faridullah Abbasi is shot to death in his driveway at 8094 Paper Birch Drive in Lorton.
- June 13 – 86-year-old Vienna resident Virginia C. Casey dies in a fire at her home at 308 Plum Street, SW.
- June 16 – John W. Dargle, Jr. takes over as director of the Fairfax County Park Authority.
- June 17 – 52-year-old Larry T. Johnson dies in a kitchen fire at 2764 Annandale Road in Falls Church.
- June 28 – The Burke Centre Library opens.
- Hobbs, Bonnie. "Kim Pleads Guilty To Wife’s Murder." CentreView Southern Edition 5 June 2008: 1-7. Print.
- Fairfax County Office of Public Affairs. New Fairfax County General District Court Judge to Take Oath June 6. Fairfax County News Releases. Fairfax County, 29 May 2008. Web. 7 Feb. 2012.
- Fairfax County Police Department. Public Information Office. Police Investigate Lorton Homicide. Fairfax County Police News Releases. Fairfax County Police Department, 8 June 2008. Web. 13 Oct. 2011
- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department. Fire Victim Identified. Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department News Releases. Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department, 18 June 2008. Web. 8 Feb. 2012.
- "Courier." Briefs: Dargle Named Park Authority Director 40.12 (6 June 2008): 7.
- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department. Accidental Falls Church Fire Fatality. Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department News Releases. Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department, 17 June 2008. Web. 16 June 2016.
- "Regional Briefing:Virginia." The Washington Post: C.4. National Newspapers Core. Jun 29 2008. Web. 26 Feb. 2012.
|Fairfax County by Year: 2008|
|May 2008||·||June||·||July 2008|