- November 7 – 68-year-old Kirkland Stewart dies in a fire at his townhouse at 6902 Deer Run Drive in Alexandria.
- November 15 – 28-year-old Julio Blanco Garcia is sentenced to 49 years in prison by Judge Jane Marum Roush for the murder of Vanessa Pham on June 27, 2010.
- November 19 – Kirk W. Kincannon is appointed as Director of the Fairfax County Park Authority by the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors.
- November 20 – 46-year-old ATF agent Paul V. Parisi fatally shoots his wife, 47-year-old Jannine D. Parisi, then commits suicide at the family home at 13497 Point Pleasant Drive in Chantilly.
- November 22 – 69-year-old Alex Kovacs is mortally injured when his 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt is struck by a 2003 BMW as Kovacs attempts to turn into 9114 Richmond Highway and Kovacs is ejected from his Cobalt. Kovacs is taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital, where he dies on December 6.
- November 26 – Stacey A. Kincaid is sworn in as the first female sheriff of Fairfax County by Judge Dennis J. Smith.
- November 29 – Family members arriving for the viewing of Colonel Joseph M. Chapman at the Everly Funeral Home in the City of Fairfax are unpleasantly surprised to discover themselves in a plot from an unimaginative black comedy when they find another corpse dressed in Chapman's army uniform on display. The family confronts the funeral home staff, who hide in an office before finally checking the toe tag on the corpse and admitting that Col. Chapman may have been cremated or buried elsewhere.
- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department. Alexandria Fire Fatality Identified. Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department News Releases. Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department, 14 Nov. 2013. Web. 15 May 2014.
- MacDonald, Gregg. "Vanessa Pham’s Killer Sentenced to 49 Years." FairfaxTimes.com. Post Community Media, LLC/FairfaxTimes.com, 15 Nov. 2013. Web. 13 July 2014.
- "Kirk W. Kincannon Appointed Park Authority Director." Fairfax County News. Fairfax County, 19 Nov. 2013. Web. 02 Mar. 2014.
- Barnes, Audrey. "ATF Agent, Wife Dead in Chantilly Shooting." MyFOXDC.com. Fox Television Stations, Inc., 20 Nov. 2013. Web. 11 Dec. 2013.
- Gorman, Ryan. "Federal Agent Husband and School Teacher Wife Found Shot Dead in Family Home in 'domestic Incident' Which Teenage Daughters Fled from." Mail Online. Associated Newspapers, 21 Nov. 2013. Web. 20 Feb. 2016.
- Fairfax County Police Department. Public Information Office. Fatal Crash in the Fort Belvoir Area. Fairfax County Police Department Press Releases. Fairfax County Police Department, 10 Dec. 2013. Web. 17 Dec. 2013.
- Hatzipanagos, Rachel. "Man, 69, Dies After Car Accident in Fort Belvoir." Lorton Patch. Patch.com, 10 Dec. 2013. Web. 17 Dec. 2013.
- "Stacey Kincaid Sworn in as Fairfax County Sheriff." Sheriff's Office - News. Fairfax County Sheriff's Office, 27 Nov. 2013. Web. 14 Mar. 2016.
- Lyles, Robert. "Fairfax Funeral Home Buries Wrong Body." WJLA. Sinclair Broadcast Group, 30 Nov. 2013. Web. 16 Feb. 2017.
- Jackman, Tom. "Fairfax City Funeral Home Loses Army Colonel’s Body (but Later Finds It)." The Washington Post. WP Company, 22 Jan. 2015. Web. 16 Feb. 2017.
|Fairfax County by Year: 2013|
|October 2013||·||November||·||December 2013|