Jane Marum Roush
In July 2013, Roush allowed video cameras into her courtroom to cover the trial of Julio Blanco Garcia for the murder of Vanessa Pham, the first time in nearly 20 years that a Circuit Court judge had done so.
Governor Terry McAuliffe appointed Roush to the bench of the Virginia Supreme Court on July 27, 2015.
- "Circuit Court Judges - Fairfax County, Virginia." Homepage - Fairfax County, Virginia. Fairfax County, Virginia. Web. 09 Aug. 2011.
- "What's New at the Virginia Supreme Court? An Overview of Recent Civil Decisions 2013: Faculty." Virginia CLE Seminars. Virginia Continuing Legal Education, n.d. Web. 29 Dec. 2013.
- Harris, John, and Donald Baker."Women Among Judicial Nominees." The Washington Post (1974-Current file): VA_3. ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Washington Post (1877-1994). Feb 18 1993. Web. 9 Aug. 2011.
- Jackman, Tom. "Fairfax Judge Allows Cameras in a Trial for the First Time since 1994, and That’s a Good Thing." Washington Post: Post Local. The Washington Post, 29 July 2013. Web. 29 Dec. 2013.
- Jackman, Tom. "Fairfax Judge Jane Marum Roush Named to Virginia Supreme Court." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 27 July 2015. Web. 04 Mar. 2016.