- July 1 – 21-year-old Charles D. Cooper is shot to death in Annandale.
- July 16 – 53-year-old Nancy M. Barnes is stabbed and mortally injured by her 29-year-old son David on the front lawn of her house at 8933 Falling Creek Court in the Red Fox Forest neighborhood of Annandale. She is taken to Fairfax Hospital, where she dies.
- July 26 – 26-year-old Richard Capote, a member of the Fates Assembly motorcycle enthusiast club, is shot and mortally wounded when his assassination attempt on Pagan's motorcycle enthusiast club member Kirby Gallaghan turns into a running gun battle on the Richmond Highway in Lorton. Gallaghan returns fire, striking Capote in the head. Capote is taken first to the Potomac Hospital in Woodbridge, then to Fairfax Hospital, where he dies.
- "Annandale Man Shot to Death." The Washington Post (1974-Current file): 5. Jul 03 1991. ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Washington Post (1877-1995). Web. 27 Aug. 2012.
- Davis, Patricia. "Son Charged in Mother's Slaying." The Washington Post (1974-Current file): 1. Jul 17 1991. ProQuest. Web. 6 July 2014.
- "Fairfax Shooting Victim Identified." The Washington Post (1974-Current file): 1. Jul 28 1991. ProQuest. Web. 8 Apr. 2014.
- Thomas-Lester, Avis, and Patricia Davis. "Biker Gang Member's Bomb Death seen as Vengeance Gone Awry." The Washington Post (1974-Current file): 1. Oct 06 1991. ProQuest. Web. 8 Apr. 2014.
- U.S. v. Fiel. United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit. 30 Sept. 1994. Leagle, n.d. Web. 8 Apr. 2014.
|Fairfax County by Year: 1991|
|June 1991||·||July||·||August 1991|