- November 1 – 69-year-old Zahoor Ali Khan is struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver as he attempts to cross Franconia Road in Alexandria.
- November 18 – 22-year-old Marquel L. Davis is shot to death by Andre C. Wilkins in his mother's apartment in the Colchester Towne Condominium complex in the Hybla Valley area of Alexandria.
- November 19 – 50-year-old prisoner Monty Roy Saito is found unresponsive in the infirmary of the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center. Saito is taken to the Inova Fairfax Hospital, where he dies the next day.
- November 21 – 91-year-old Mildred H. Bylund is mortally injured in a house fire at 7113 Sylvan Glen Lane in Fairfax Station. Bylund is taken to the Inova Fairfax Hospital, where she dies.
- Davis, Jennifer. "69-year-old Man Killed in Alexandria Hit-and-run." WTTG. WTTG, 2 Nov. 2015. Web. 10 Mar. 2016.
- "1 Man Dead, 2 Injured in Fairfax County Shooting." NBC4 Washington. NBCUniversal Media, 19 Nov. 2015. Web. 14 Nov. 2016.
- Jouvenal, Justin. "Triple Shooting in Alexandria Section of Fairfax County Leaves One Man Dead." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 19 Nov. 2015. Web. 14 Nov. 2016.
- MacDonald, Gregg. "Maryland Man Charged with Murder of Hybla Valley Woman." Fairfax County Times. Fairfax County Times, 11 Dec. 2015. Web. 14 Nov. 2016.
- Jackman, Tom. "California Man Dies after Collapsing in Fairfax County Jail." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 20 Nov. 2015. Web. 10 Apr. 2016.
- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department. "Update: Fairfax Station Fire Fatality Identified." Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department News. Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department, 24 Nov. 2015. Web. 17 June 2016.
|Fairfax County by Year: 2015|
|October 2015||·||November||·||December 2015|