- July 21 – 39-year-old clerk Paramjit Singh is stabbed to death by Sterling W. Fisher, Jr. in the Texaco station at 252 Maple Avenue West in Vienna.
- July 25 – 4-year-old Tuan Phan is struck and mortally injured by a 1986 Toyota 4Runner as he waits at a bus stop with his mother at the Seven Corners Shopping Center in Falls Church. The vehicle had been left unattended in neutral gear and rolled 200 feet down a hill, where it hit him. Phan is taken to Fairfax Hospital, where he dies of head injuries a half hour later.
- July 31 – 18-year-old Sheron Montrey enters an Alford plea and is convicted of second-degree murder and use of a firearm in a felony by Judge Gerald Bruce Lee for her role in the November 17, 1994 murder of John F. Baumgardner in the parking lot of the Fair Oaks Mall.
- Jackman, Tom. "Death Penalty Sought in 1995 Vienna Slaying." The Washington Post: B.02. National Newspapers Core. Feb 26 2000. Web. 26 May 2012.
- Melillo, Wendy. "VEHICLE ROLLS DOWN HILL AND KILLS BOY." The Washington Post. WP Company, 26 July 1995. Web. 04 Feb. 2018.
- Karp, David. "Va. Woman Lured Man to His Death, Court Says." The Washington Post (1974-Current file): 1. Aug 01 1995. ProQuest. Web. 17 Nov. 2014.
|Fairfax County by Year: 1995|
|June 1995||·||July||·||August 1995|