- December 6 – Ilryong Moon is sentenced to three days in jail by Judge Daniel F. O'Flaherty in Alexandria General District Court for illegally voting in the City of Alexandria.
- December 16 – 13-year-old Jonathan A. Hall is stabbed to death by 44-year-old James A. Murray and 15-year-old Jason M. Garrison in Springfield.
- December 18 – 22-year-old Australian nanny Dena N. Perera is shot to death by her 23-year-old boyfriend Earl Ray Scott in her employers' house at 8518 Electric Avenue in the Tysons Woods neighborhood of Vienna.
- December 28 – Fairfax County Police find the body of 13-year-old Jonathan A. Hall in a frozen drainage pond in the Virginia 95 Business Park in Springfield.
- Harrow, Robert O., Jr. "Fairfax Official Gets Jail for Voting in Alexandria." The Washington Post (1974-Current file): C1. ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Washington Post (1877-1995). Dec 07 1995. Web. 28 Feb. 2012
- Fountain, John W. "Springfield Teen Testifies He Helped Stab Boy to Death." The Washington Post (pre-1997 Fulltext): D.03. National Newspapers Core. Aug 28 1996. Web. 6 Feb. 2012.
- Fountain, John W., and Eric Lipton. "Nanny Shot, Killed in Family's Home." The Washington Post (1974-Current file): 2. Dec 19 1995. ProQuest. Web. 11 Aug. 2014 .
- Fountain, John W., and Steve Bates. "Va. Boy's Body found in Icy Pond; Springfield 13-Year-Old was Reported Missing nearly 2 Weeks Ago." The Washington Post (pre-1997 Fulltext): B.06. National Newspapers Core. Dec 29 1995. Web. 6 Feb. 2012.
|Fairfax County by Year: 1995|
|November 1995||·||December||·||January 1996|