- November 1 – 46-year-old Milton C. Payne is struck and killed by an Army bus as he walks along U. S. Route 1 in Lorton when he steps into the roadway and is clipped by the bus's mirror.
- November 9 – 19-year-old Richard E. Smith is shotgunned to death by 23-year-old Larry Lucas at a party at 7606 Broadway Drive in Falls Church. While searching for Lucas, 27-year-old Falls Church Police Officer Arthur L. Bennett is struck by pellets from a shotgun when 5 other people attempt to revenge themselves on Smith's killer.
- November 19 – Citing the low pay of the office, Chairman of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Frederick A. Babson, Jr. announces his resignation.
- November 24 – 24-year-old Willy T. Flowers fatally injures 79-year-old Mary M. Merryman when he loses control of the truck he is driving and plows into the car she is riding in on Huntington Avenue at Kathryn Street in Alexandria. Merryman is taken to the Alexandria Hospital, where she dies on December 2.
- "Pedestrian Dies After being Hit by Belvoir Bus." The Washington Post, Times Herald (1959-1973): 1. Nov 03 1969. ProQuest. Web. 9 July 2017.
- "Officer Shot in Fairfax." The Washington Post, Times Herald (1959-1973): C1. ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Washington Post (1877-1994). Nov 10 1969. Web. 10 Nov. 2011.
- "Babson Quits As Fairfax Superviser" Evening Star, 19 Nov. 1969, Three Star NIGHT FINAL, p. 33. NewsBank. Accessed 14 Jan. 2018.
- Klose, Kevin. "Babson Quits Board in Fairfax." The Washington Post, Times Herald (1959-1973): B1. ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Washington Post (1877-1995). Nov 20 1969. Web. 19 Feb. 2012.
- "Woman Dies from Injuries in Accident." The Washington Post, Times Herald (1959-1973): 1. Dec 03 1969. ProQuest. Web. 9 July 2017.
|Fairfax County by Year: 1969|
|October 1969||·||November||·||December 1969|