- February 22 – Mark E. Lawlor is convicted of the 2008 murder of Genevieve Orange.
- February 24 – 55-year-old Danny R. Sullivan is killed near the entrance of the Bailey's Crossroads Shopping Center in Falls Church when he falls into the path of a 1999 Ford box truck and is struck.
- February 25 – 17-year-old Mario Reyes is sentenced to 28 years in prison by Judge Brett A. Kassabian for beating Christian Perez to death with a baseball bat in the Woodlawn Park in Mount Vernon on March 19, 2010.
- Jackman, Tom. "Falls Church Man Mark Lawlor Convicted of Capital Murder of Genevieve Orange." The Washington Post. The Washington Post, 22 Feb. 2011. Web. 21 Oct. 2011.
- "Falls Church Man Killed in Bailey's Crossroad Crash." Falls Church News-Press Online. Falls Church News-Press Online, 25 Feb. 2011. Web. 14 Dec. 2014.
- Jackman, Tom. "Va. Teen Gets 28 Years in Gang Slaying." Washington Post: The Crime Scene. The Washington Post, 25 Feb. 2011. Web. 23 May 2014.
|Fairfax County by Year: 2011|
|January 2011||·||February||·||March 2011|